GOLLY FUCKING GOSH WHAT A NICE DAY FOR SURFING!
I’ve kinda got mixed feelings about this. Part of me says, “eat it, eat it now!”, but the other part says “Doesn’t that seem more appropriate for Thanksgiving?”
The only reason he’ll ever need.
The secret origins of your favorite gifs, REVEALED!
Finish reading The 6 Ridiculous Comics that Explain Your Favorite GIFS
Just because I smart doesn’t mean I’m not drink.
i dont need a boyfriend i need 12 million dollars and a donut
12 million dollars can be used to obtain many donuts.
money can be exchanged for goods and services
WHAT I WAS NOT EXPECTIN WHAT
You bump into a man on the subway wearing a trenchcoat. You apologize and he responds “Its alright. We’re only human. All of us. All of us here are human. Yep. Very human. I’m probably the most human here! You betcha.” and then the trenchcoat falls and the figure collapses and roughly 1000 salamanders scatter around the train
I’m not sure what to focus on
Her hair? her clothes? her shoes? the fact that her hair kinda looks like the tree in the background
How does she drive
Listen, I’m all for using Dwayne Johnson as a motivational source for lifting and exercising, but applying this kind of “quote” to him is so incredibly out of character. His entire message is about lifting people up, he’s not about to insult anyone just because they choose not to visit the gym. Don’t use him as a tool to promote your own body-shaming values.
If you’re going to apply words to his image, let’s look at some of his actual quotes instead:
- "Dream big, work big. They go hand in hand."
- “Challenge yourself to be better daily, When its you vs. you, it all adds up to success. Commit to being great at what you do. Be relentless.”
- “Training is a life metaphor - control your destiny w/ your two hands thru very hard work”
- “Realized over the years that success doesn’t change a person.. it only magnifies who’ve they’ve been their entire life.”
- "There is a value in sports and what it does for our youth and our community. I was one of those kids who was locked up a whole bunch of times, but I had people in my life to challenge me and tell me ‘I expect you to do good,’ … ‘I expect you to do well.’ I guarantee, nine times out of ten, when you challenge a kid with those types of expectations, they’re going to respond in a positive way."
- “Hard work. Smart risks. 100% effort.”
- “Greatness is never achieved alone. Surround yourself with good people. A quality team. Set your mark.. and raise the bar.”
Like damn, guys - If you read up on the Rock and the most inspiring thing you can find is “get your candy-ass to the gym,” then I feel really sorry for you and your priorities.
“Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel. I have always needed Fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio.”
Page 1 of 202